My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, June 3, 2013

Hope you like lace!

Hi,
I sure hope you all like lace & frilly, girly cards, because I may have gotten carried away (just a tad) on today's thank you card!  I started out to use a new die from Marianne Designs and somehow I had to add a "few" cute dies from Joy Craft and when it was all over, it looked like there had been an explosion in a Victoria's Secret store.  These dies are just so much fun!  So forgive me for getting carried away.

This is the front of my card.  I couldn't get it to lay down so that you could see it properly, but you get the idea.


The inside.  So.....I think I'm going to have to send this one to someone who is as big a nut about lacey things as I am.  (If there is anyone that fits that description out there!) lol

Have a great week!  Catch you later.

3 comments:

  1. Wowzers! This is stunning! I just can't say enough about how incredible I think this is. The placement of those dies is just genius. I like that you used this DP. It works perfectly with those dies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your description of this card is hilarious, but it's, oh, so gorgeous! You're a master with those dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Sherri, the lace is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete