My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, June 24, 2013

Happy 4th

Hi,

It's a bit early to send cards for the 4th of July, but I thought I had better at least start on a few.  At the rate I'm going, however, this could be the only one that gets done.  lol


This patriotic gal is from Sassy Cheryl's digis.  The large star is done with 2 of Nellie Snellen's 5 point stars, and the circle of stars is from Memory Box.  I added a ribbon & star border from Marianne Design & the paper is from my stash.  

Have a great week!  I have some new dies I'm playing with so I'll be back with something in the flower family next time. 

Catch you later!

4 comments:

  1. You don't see people putting their hand over their heart much anymore! For that reason alone I love this. My other reasons are; she is just plain sweet, beautifully colored and I love the dies you used. One of my favorite cards, Sherri.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri, this is great and I love the dies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri
    She is just so sweet and everything about this card is just perfect! Love the dies you are using lately!! Hugs and Happy 4th to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card for 4th of July! Your little gal with her knobby knees is adorable. I just love those die cuts. Wish we had more variety to choose from locally so I could avoid shipping charges. I did do some shopping ('cuz you know you've given me die envy) and I hope I'll get to use them soon.

    ReplyDelete