My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 3, 2013

Umbrella weather

Happy Friday, everyone!

Do you have your umbrellas ready?  Sounds like we are in for a lot of rain the next few days.  We just can't seem to get dry, sunny days anymore.  So in keeping with the umbrella theme, I have a card to share.

This cute little bear was from one of my Hugware sets.  I colored him with pencils & matted him with some of my new Spellbinder dies. I think he came out pretty cute.  If you have to go out in the rain, you should look as cute as you can & with a polka dot umbrella, how much cuter could you get!

Have a great weekend!  Catch you later!

5 comments:

  1. Sherri
    I love your little bear and I agree, you need to look cute in the rain! I always wanted a pair of those bright colored boots you see in the shops!! LOL
    Weather wise - I hope it drys out soon for you!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Sherri, and Thianna wants these rain boots. And the dance weekend was great for us. Karal

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute Sherri and the perfect paper and frame for him too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, so cute! I love the little mouse on his boot. Sweet! Your colors are great and, again, your dies make me want to go shopping. My friend and I were just talking about our Hugware today when we were looking at my recipe book that I made with Hugware. Okay, that does it... I'm going to make a point of printing out some Hugware images this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh it's a bear!!!! My favorite. Now my day will start off wonderful....lol I love bears. You card is just darling. I love this image. What beautiful coloring you did.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete