My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Give thanks!

Hi,
I think today would be a good time to give thanks that the temperatures are finally moving up a little & it is starting to feel more like that spring the furry little rodent in Pennsylvania predicted would be here early.  I even got brave & put my snow blower in the back of the garage yesterday!  If we get that "wintery mix" again next week I may have to pull it back out, but I'm going with the "spring is here" theme.   To celebrate, I'm sharing a thank you card.

This was a simple card to make.  I started out with cute polka dot paper from Michaels & embossed some cardstock, cut it like ribbons & added it to the front. A simple sentiment, a piece of ribbon & it was done.

Have a great day tomorrow!  Catch you later.

1 comment:

  1. So totally cute and cheery! I love the embossed panels and the polka dots and the pop of black gingham. I'll keep my fingers crossed that spring has finally arrived in your neck of the woods!

    ReplyDelete