My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A Quiet Prayer

Hi, everyone!

I thought a sweet image from A Day For Daisies would be a good one to share tonite.  With hands folded, she is deep in prayer.  A position many of us have been in, especially the past few days.  It's hard to watch the news or pick up a paper without seeing something else that makes you shake your head.  But I think we need to put them all in their proper perspective & say a prayer of thanks.  I don't know about you, but I have so many blessings, I could not begin to count them all.  Starting with family & friends.  So today, we are saying a prayer of thanks! 

I used the French Lattice frame from Cheery Lynn,  a beautiful oval from Marianne Designs and the butterflies are from an EK punch.
 
Have a wonderful day tomorrow!  Count all your blessings!

 

3 comments:

  1. Sherri, this is just so beautiful. I love the color you made her dress, the die cut BR and the pretty gingham butterflies. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the sweetest, most beautiful card and image, Sherri! I, too, have many blessings and am counting them constantly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri, this is a beautiful card and so thoughtful. I have been counting blessing lately too.

    ReplyDelete