My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Super!

Hi,
I hope everyone has had a super weekend!  The fact that our predicted snow turned out to be flurries that have already melted was enough to make MY weekend a super one!  I'm counting the days until I can put the snowblower away and not have to step over it every time I go into the garage!

To continue the "super" theme, I have a super birthday card to share tonite.

What little guy doesn't dream of growing up to be super man?  I thought this Mo Manning image would be a great birthday card.  I used a Spellbinder die to cut him out & a Fiskers punch for the banner. The paper was from my stash. 

Hope your week will be a super one!  Catch you later.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Love it Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should add an image like this to my collection. I don't know how many times I've wished I had a little super kid for a birthday card. This is super cute! I love your pennants with the scallops on top. Very pretty die cut, too. I'm starting to think a trip to Spellbinders is in order.

    ReplyDelete