My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hump Day

Hi,

Can you believe it is finally Wednesday & the week is half over?  While it is still cold here, the snow isn't supposed to arrive until tomorrow night.  I guess we will be thankful for whatever reprieve we can get! So with that in mind, I have a thank you card to share tonite.

Honestly, it looks like I was drinking from the angle I took this shot, but I was hurrying to get pictures of the last of a stack of cards I had finished.  So if you turn your head just right, everything will look straight....
Anyway, this is an old digi I got from Mo Manning  & have used a  lot.  The cherries were actually one of Michael's dollar stamps!  The minute I saw them, I knew they would be perfect for this digi. I cut her & matted her with a Spellbinder die & the gingham paper is from a 6 X 6 pad from Creative Imaginations that I wish I had bought a case of.  

Enjoy your Thursday.  I'll catch you tomorrow with something new.


3 comments:

  1. The is beautiful, I love it. The cherries, the dies, the paper, all perfect.
    Karal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness gracious, how cute is this! She's ideal for a thank you card 'cause she looks so pleased and happy! The gingham and cherries are the perfect companions for her. Just love the red. Adorable, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cuter than cute Sherri! LOVE this card! I know, I say that all the time! Can't help it! lol The paper is perfect with her!

    ReplyDelete