My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Still Kicking!

Hi,

Yes, I am still alive & kicking!  After last week's bout with the flu bug & some headache issues, I was beginning to wonder if my birthday the week before had been just too much!  I'll be glad to see warmer weather & sunshine again.  I think that would make everyone feel 100% better!

I have a baby card to share today.  Nothing fancy, but I liked the way it turned out.  Browns are not a color I would ordinarily do with a baby card, but the paper in the baby pack I got from the Paper Studio's "Little Safari" was just too cute not to try something with.  I think it would be a perfect little boy card, so hopefully the new mom will too.

I used a Martha Stewart punch to make the border cut out along the bottom.  The baby buggy was a die from Marianne Designs that I adore and the cute little lamb was from a pkg. of Easter lambs I found at Hobby Lobby. To me, that looked much more "baby" than Easter.

Catch you tomorrow!   Have a great Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Sherri, I love your card. Amazing how everything coordinated to make this spectacular baby card. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love that little lamb. He's perfect for a baby card. Baby Safari sounds cute, and it's popular for baby cards these days. This one will be great for a little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sherri, I love the brown with the old-fashioned baby carriage; and the brown of the lamb's fur goes really well with it all. Really nice card. Classy and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Sherri, I think it's a perfect baby card.
    Karal

    ReplyDelete