My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, February 25, 2013

Let's Go For A Ride!

Hi, again!

Tonight I have another birthday card that reminds me of years ago when I had a bike much like this one.  That was well before I ever learned to drive & I bet  I put hundreds of miles on that bike!  This die was one I got for my birthday from my daughter.  I thought it would be the perfect "guy" card!

I cut it out twice.  Once from silver paper & once from red cardstock. The background paper was from a 6 X 6 pad made by Farmhouse Paper Company & the sentiment was from Whipper Snapper.

I hope you had a great Monday & I'll be back tomorrow with something new.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Love how you did the bike! Great how everything comes together -- the bike, the map paper, and the sentiment. A wonderful birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bike and such a great sentiment

    ReplyDelete