My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Oh, Baby!

Hi,

Remember that phrase, "Baby, it's cold outside?"  Well, that really fits the weather here tonight.  After a week of above temps and a high on Friday in the low 50's, we are going back into the deep freeze tonite. I think the high tomorrow is going to be 8....with wind....and possibly snow! Yuk, Yuk, Yuk!!!!

So tonite I am sharing a really fast & simple baby card.  By changing the paper, you can create one for a boy, girl or the either/or variety  for surprises!

Hot cute is this?  The die is from Marianne Design and I cut it out with a Spellbinder die.  The paper was from Recollections.  Nothing fancy, but still cute. 

I was going to work on cards tonite, but the sinus infection I've been fighting for a week has changed my mind.  Think the couch & the Kindle sound like a better choice.  Hopefully, my headache will ease up & I will be back tomorrow with something new.

Catch you later.


4 comments:

  1. So very cute. Love that baby carriage die. Hope you feel better soon. I'm still working on my torn ligament. At least they gave me pain killers now. Helps alot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri
    This is not just cute it is adorable - love the baby carriage die you used and the design. Hugs and feel better - someone has to make you some homemade chicken soup!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful, intricate baby carriage. A quick card, but oh so perfect. It sure sounds cold in Iowa! No wonder you've got a sinus infection. I hope you're back to your old self soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty rubber baby bumpers! This is so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete