My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 28, 2013

Hugs

Hi,

Are you getting tired of the gloomy, foggy, rainy weather yet?  I am!  I got up early in case the freezing rain they kept talking about hit our area.  Luckily, it was above freezing, just foggy.  Tomorrow morning it sounds like we will have freezing rain, freezing fog & zero visibility.  Apparently, visibility is already down to zero according to the weather man I just saw.

In keeping with the gloomy weather, I thought we could all use a big hug!  So tonight's card will be a Valentine "hug" instead of what I had originally planned to share.  This is a digi from Sassy Cheryl.

The large heart was cut with a Spellbinder die.  The smaller, lacy ones with a Cheery Lynn die. The paper was from my stash & I added some Stickles to his bow & hearts.  You can NEVER have enough glitter!

Have a great day!  Catch you later!

8 comments:

  1. Pure cuteness! Like the way you turned your heart sideways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes, this little guy is just what I need to see in the middle of all our dreary rainy weather! So cute! A perfect Valentine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable Sherri! The weather is definitely not effecting your creating! This is the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! Love the clever layering of hearts. Stay safe in that weather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its sounds like your weather isnt any better than ours Sherri...miserable isnt it...wow I love your card, such a fun image and as always so perfectly coloured too...thank you so much for your wonderful Birthday wishes on my blog
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like with all the rain it is a good day to stamp. I love how you added the cute little SC image to the tipped heart. Hard to believe it is almost Valentines Day. Glad you are getting rain and not snow..hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this one and the hearts are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh a bear! My favorite-I love him. Your hearts are so beautiful. I love those die cuts and how you arranged them in this layout. Cute card.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete