My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 14, 2013

4U

Happy Monday!

I hope yours was better than mine. It was one of those wild, wooly days that you think will never end & every email or phone call was a problem or more work. You know the kind of days I'm sure! And to make the day even more fun, the lens popped out of my week old glasses yesterday so I was back to my "cheaters" all day. The optical company was closed before I could get off work. Are you feeling my pain? ha ha   Enough of that! On to the fun stuff!

Today's card is a little elephant that I just loved on sight. He is from Crafter's Companion. I cut him out with a Spellbinder die and added a ribbon from my stash.  The paper is from Recollections.  I thought he would be a cute birthday card.

Back tomorrow with something new.  And hopefully, reports that I now have a lens in both sides of my glasses! ha ha   I hope you will have a wonderful day too!  Catch you later.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain, especially when it comes to the work days. Cute card, though! Super sweet image!

    ReplyDelete