My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, December 3, 2012

What a difference a day makes!

Happy Monday, everyone!

I hope your week started off on a good note!  As my post title says, I can't believe what a difference a day makes.  Yesterday I had a touch of the flu & felt so lousy I spent the day wrapped in a blanket. Today I am back among the living again!  Thankfully!!

I have a Xmas  card I made Saturday to share tonite.  I'm only half done with my cards, so you will undoubtedly be seeing many more offerings! lol

This is another Sassy Cheryl's digi & I decided to do it in non-traditional Xmas colors for something different.  


The snowman was cut with a Spellbinder die & I used Martha Stewart punches for the pink mat & the background layer.  Got to love Martha!  He was colored with Prismacolor brush markers.  

Next year I'm going to work on Xmas cards all year long so I'm not in a crunch at the last minute!

Catch you later!


3 comments:

  1. I love this! Beautiful, so cute done in pink. I decided to do the SCS Christmas Challenge next year. I did it last year and got alot of cards done. I should have done it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely 1000% adorable. I love those snowflakes. And the pink really works. He looks real happy too.

    ReplyDelete