My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 27, 2012

The Boo Crew

Boo!

I don't think anyone would be scared by this cute pair. I had colored several of these adorable Wee Stamp images up earlier & pulled this one out last night to see what I could do with her. I used some of my favorite gingham paper from Creative Imaginations instead of the usual Halloween paper. I mounted her on a Spellbinder cutout and added some embellishments from my stash.

 
I also tried coloring for the first time since my eye surgery this afternoon & I will share that card with you tomorrow. 
 
I hope you are all having a great weekend!  Catch you later!

5 comments:

  1. She is adorable. Cute image, love the bat sitting on the broom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! She is sooo cute, bat and all. Love the neon green ribbon with this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable witch, and your gingham and her dress match so perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherri
    I love this image - so funny - I just received it this week in the mail but I already put my Halloween stamps away and now working on Christmas! Love how you colored it and the design - great design - you make me want to grab it out of the Halloween stash. I hope your eye surgery is all a complete recovery. Take care - Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. your so right Sherri nobody could be scared of this cutie...your colouring of her is just perfection and great colour choice too
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete