My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, October 8, 2012

Home Again!

I'm back!

For those of you who didn't know, I took a few days off work last week & drove to Lincoln to meet up with my daughter & drive to Kansas City for the CKC convention.  This is the same one that we tried to attend 3 years ago & got rear ended the first night there. After a horrible night, we  had to rent a car & drive home the next morning, missing the whole thing.  So, we REALLY enjoyed the trip this time!  I took card classes, of course, and Melissa took scrapbooking classes.  But, I have to say, the best part for me was the awesome shopping both on the way down & at the vendor's booths there.  We drove to our favorite stamp & scrapbooking stores in cities along the way.  Well, not really on the way...but super stores worth driving the extra miles for.  Needless to say, I have so many new goodies I don't know what to play with first.

Here is a card I made with a couple of the new stamps I got.  I wanted to go directly to making things I could use my new dies on, but needed to do some guy get well cards for a friend of my daughter's so I wanted to get those done first before I started playing in earnest.

Isn't this just the funniest car?  I loved it on first sight. This was from Sparkle N Sprinkle stamps. The paper is from Recollections & I colored it with Prismacolor markers.

Well, I'd better get busy.  Lots of cards are calling my name right now & I think I need to answer the call!

Catch you later!

1 comment:

  1. Sherri, this really is a cute card,and you have colored it beautifully. I'm anxious to see your creations using your new supplies.

    ReplyDelete