My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Hazel

Hi again,
I hope your week is going well.  Our beautiful warm weather has been blown away by some fierce winds & it has been a really "bad hair" day as a result. The skies look more like they are going to deliver snow than rain.  Yuk! 

I have another Halloween card to share tonite.  This one is a cute digi from Wee Stamps & I colored her with Prismacolor markers. The paper is from Recollections & the bats & spider web are from Martha Stewart punches.

I hope you like her.  Catch you all later!

2 comments:

  1. Sherri, this card is adorable! First she is such a cute image, and then you colored her perfectly. I love the red hair, it's awesome. Then your embellishments are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherri, it's me again and I have a post you should come over and have look at please. I have left a note in this post for you. Karal http://karalscreativespace.blogspot.com/2012/10/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete