My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Mushrooms?

Yes, mushrooms! I need another card for a co-worker's birthday. Guy cards are hard enough under normal circumstances, but this guy doesn't golf, fish, or have any of the usual male hobbies. He does love to go mushroom hunting though. And I happened to have a Penny Black hedgehog stamp carrying a basket of mushrooms! Viola!  A birthday card!  I colored him with a combination of Prismacolor markers & pencils.

The paper is from Recollections & I used Lifestyle dies to mat. The sentiment is computer generated. (You don't find too many sentiments out there with birthday wishes centered around mushrooms!)

Hope you are having a great weekend.  I'll be back tomorrow with something else.  Catch you later.

7 comments:

  1. Great guy card. That paper is perfect. You amaze me with you inventory. You have something for every occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You surely do have a lot of coworkers needing birthday cards. It's hard to come up with that many guy cards, but you always come through. This one is going to be perfect for him. He'll get a kick out of the theme with the special birthday greeting you wrote for him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, you must have a warehouse of crafting supplies! Who has a stamp with someone looking for mushrooms? And a very cute one at that. This is perfect for him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwww....love it Sherri! So cute! Perfect pattern paper, perfect image, perfect sentiment = perfect card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little hedgehog is really cute and colored beautifully, and I agree with everyone else, your do have a stamp for just about everything.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect card for this guy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sherri
    You never stop amazing me with your guy cards!! Great card and also I just saw your "hugs" card - that is awesome! Should really cheer up the recipient - love it! Hugs

    ReplyDelete