My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

More September birthdays!

Hi, all!

In our family, there are a lot of September birthdays.  This card is for my nephew who lives in Oklahoma City.  He will be coming back for Dad's surprise birthday party & their birthdays are side by side. Dad's is the 4th & his is the 5th.  Always easy to remember!

It is one of Mo Manning's images that I use a lot. I colored it in Prismacolor markers & the paper is from Recollections.  The sentiment is computer generated & cut out with a Spellbinder die.  I hope he likes it. 

Catch you later!

5 comments:

  1. Pretty soon guy cards are going to be your thing. They will just happen so easy after making so many. I like this image for guys and you did it so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy to see why you use this image a lot -- in fact I'm sorely tempted to go get it myself. I can see it coming in very handy! Love the paper you've paired it with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made this image come to life. So realisitc looking. Fabulous coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherri
    I had to laugh - when I read your caption of more Sept. birthdays I thought yes - some girl birthdays!!! LOL You are a pro at all these guy cards - I will use your cards for examples to masculine cards as I struggle with them! Great card! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. These days this is THE image for just about any young guy. You always color it so realistically. Great card, Sherri!

    ReplyDelete