My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, August 20, 2012

Happy 90th

Happy Monday! 

Don't the weekends fly by! And it's feeling more & more like fall is just around the corner with these cool mornings we have had lately.

Today's card is actually one I made for Dad's 90th birthday. He will be turning 90 on Sept. 4th, but we are having a surprise birthday party for him on the 1st. We have a classic car theme going since he loves old cars.


The car is from a Tim Holztz set that I have used again & again. The paper is from Recollections. Although it doesn't show up well in the photo, the background behind the car is glossy. I printed the sentiment on the computer & cut it out with a Spellbinder label die. (You just don't find too many "Happy 90th Birthday!" sentiments when you shop! lol   

My nephew has a birthday the day after Dad's so tomorrow I'll be back with his card.

Catch you later!

4 comments:

  1. This will be absolutely perfect for your Dad! Oooo a surprise party! It'll be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surprise party, that sounds fun. I have only been to a couple. I have been to a surprise wedding, how about that? Your card for your dad is great. He will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dad will love this card. Love always shows in your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great for you Dad. Love that paper. October is my month for lots of birthdays. I do have a couple coming up in September, though.

    ReplyDelete