My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, August 13, 2012

A Pitcher of Flowers

Hi, again!

I thought we could continue on in the "flower" mode today.  I had colored this up earlier, but only got it put together Saturday. This is from an Inky Antics set I bought earlier this summer. I confess, I haven't bought many "real" stamps this summer.  Most of my purchases have been digi's just because I love the "instant gratification" of shopping in my pj's at midnite & having a new stamp in my hand minutes later.



I colored this with Prismacolor markers, then cut it out with a Spellbinder die. The cute black flourish corners were from a Memory Box die.  The paper is from Recollections.


Hope your Monday was a good start to your week. Catch you later with a guy card.





2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Sherri, I don't often think of using floral designs. I love your corner accents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring of these flowers. I wish I could just pop over the pond for you to give me some lessons in colouring!

    ReplyDelete