My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Look what I picked...

Hi, everyone!

I hope you all had a great week.  Or at least one better than mine!  Mr. Cold & Stuffy, Running Nose came to stay at my house the first part of the week.  YUK!  You forget just how horrible you feel until you get one again.  You can't sleep at night because you nose is running & you can't breathe. Then you go to work dead tired & the cycle continues.  I just want it to be gone! ha ha

Today's card is another Mo Manning image.  I have to stay away from that website before I go broke. lol
I colored her with copics and added the rick rack trim from one of my dies that, unfortunately, I didn't keep the original wrapper on, so am not sure where it came from.  I use it a lot.  Especially on gingham cards. The paper is from a 6 x 6 paper pad from Authentique which I wish I had bought more of.  I adore the papers in it.


I hope you like her.  I debated with several layers of papers, but decided I liked her just plain & simple.

Back later with something new to share.  Catch you then!

5 comments:

  1. She is adorable. I haven't seen this one before. Hope you're feeling better soon.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gingham and what a sweet image. I haven't seen that one either. Mr Cold & Stuffy Running Nose has come to visit me now.... rubbish! Feeling very sorry for myself! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaahhh... bummer on the cold! Sorry! what a cutie card Sherri! She's so cute and squeals Summer!

    Get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the paper and the ric rac die! I think I'd use that one a lot, too. It's all so perfect for this ADORABLE image. I have to finish coloring the digis I've printed before I dare visit more sites. I can't resist them, but they're so inexpensive (love!). This image really is CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very attractive card I like very much the image
    Biz

    ReplyDelete