My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Let the dancing begin!

Hi everyone,
It's Wednesday already! Tonite I have a cute image from Squigglefly to share.  This little gal seems to have found the perfect dancing partner to join her in a sassy dance. He may be a little on the short side, but I'm sure he won't mind if she leads!


Orange is not usually a color I use much, but there was a challenge at Splitcoast asking you to use pumpkin, blue & green so I gave it a try. She is colored with copics & the paper is from Recollections.


We are supposed to have severe storms tonite after 10.  I hope they are only rain showers & not the booming, rattle the house variety.

Have a great day tomorrow!  Catch you later.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh, love this! What a cheery sight. I think the orange is fabulous. What an uplifting card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so precious Sherri. I love Cheryl's images. They always make me smile. Your colors are great together. I am an orange kinda girl. Great job. We need some rain but I can do without the storms. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orange is one of those tricky colours that it's hard to use as the principal colour of a card,I think, but you've done it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete