My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Happy Retirement

Hi everyone,

Today I have a retirement card for one of the gals at work.  She is retiring on Friday to work part-time at another company.  There aren't a lot of "retirement" stamps out there, so I had to improvise. I used one of my favorite chair stamps from Printworks Collection to stamp the chair on that floral paper I got at Michaels. I printed the sentiment on cardstock, then used a Lifestyle nesting doily die to cut it out, leaving the sentiment at the bottom of the oval so I could put my chair in the center.

Since I knew it was going to be passed around for a day while everyone signed it, I left the flowers I was going to add to it off.  Sometimes they don't "travel" well. lol  

Better get ready for bed.  It's been a long day.  Catch you later!

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant sentiment for the occasion! The paper is beautiful - such soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so darn witty. The card is fantstic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome Sherri! So creative and they are sure to love it! Speaks from the heart! I love this chair too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really, the chair is just perfect for a retirement card, especially with the sentiment you made for it. That must be more of that pretty paper you love so much. It really is so soft and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete