My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Who turned the oven on?

Hi everyone,
I needed a birthday card and this one seemed to go right along with the day. It feels just like someone turned on the oven when you step outside.  They are expecting records highs again today of over 90. It almost makes you think you could bake a cake outside today!


This is a Mo Manning digi I colored with copics.  I used Spellbinder dies for the matting & the paper is from Recollections. 

It has been a crazy weekend.  I've been doing birthday cards,  Thanksgiving cards & am about to start on some Christmas cards. Variety is the spice of life, right? 

Have a wonderful week.  I'll be back tomorrow with something else to share. Catch you then.

6 comments:

  1. She is just too sweet. Lovely coloring job. Stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri

    She is just adorable. Love the colors you used in your design and coloring job is great - love her hair!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. You achieve so much depth with your colouring. She is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I heard it was hot hot hot there. Such weird weather. We were so humid today. Now they say a cool April. This is such an adorable card Sherri. I love this image. You did a great job and the title of your post made me smile when I saw your image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's darling! Love the color combo and how you matched her all up with the paper. We're not even close to being able to bake a cake outside, though the last two days it finally stopped raining. That was nice, at least. Hope it doesn't get too much hotter there!

    ReplyDelete