My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 28, 2012

The wait is over!

Hi all,
I thought I had better get a card posted to put everyone at ease. I didn't realize until I talked to my daughter this morning that she was worried because I hadn't posted every day this week.  I have to blame my lack of posting on the cat.  Yes, the cat! For 4 nites in a row, he kept me up half the nite whining & carrying on because there was a moth in the house. Two moths, in fact! I managed to kill one but the other got away. Now, most cats probably ignore bugs, but Brady has a major meltdown if a cricket, fly, mosquito, moth or ant ever crosses our doorstep. There is no sleeping until the offending bug is safely dead. I'm sure it would have made a great video.  Me chasing a moth with my can of hairspray (better than a fly swatter) in one hand & trying to hold the cat back with the other. End result is you don't function too well on 3-4 hrs of sleep a nite & don't have the energy to come home from work & make a card!

Today's card is from Sassy Cheryl's & I colored her with copics.  The beautiful paper is from Michael's dollar bin.  I loved it so much I made 2 cards from it today & went back for more before it was gone.


Don't you love her smile?  And the big feet!  She just makes me laugh to look at her. Hopefully, the birthday gal she is for will like her too.


Well, I'm off to bed.  Hopefully, to sleep for a change! lol

Catch you later.

3 comments:

  1. Well, I hope you got some sleep. I wonder if the mental image I have of your night escapades is as hilarious as the real ones??
    Sleep deprivation hasn't hindered your ability to turn out fantastic cards. I love this and I agree she gas a special smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha! Oh dear, I hope that the bugs have learned their lesson and stay away! This is pretty as a picture! Hope you got some more sleep last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no what a shame poor Brady, mind Im the same if theres something flying about especially something big...I must admit I had to giggle at the poor cat keeping you up sorry lol...wow your colouring of this is fabulous and your so right about her shes a real cutie
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete