My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Thank you my friend..

Hi everyone,

It has been an overcast day all day today & several times it almost looked like rain.  Quite a departure from the hot & sunny days we have had lately.  And much cooler!  So in keeping with the weather, I thought I would share a thank you card featuring another adorable Mo Manning image.  I colored her with copics and the sentiment was computer generated to fit the image.


I guess it could be worse. Denver was supposed to be getting snow! And, of course, poor Texas was having tornadoes today, so I'll settle for boring, but gloomy weather any day!  I hope you are having a wonderful week, wherever you are!  Back tomorrow with something new to share.  Catch you then!   

3 comments:

  1. She's adorable and colored up so cute! We finally had a nice day. Of course, I was at work, but we took the doggies for a walk in the evening. Spent a lot of time stopping at driveways visiting with neighbors who were also out enjoying the weather. It was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coloring is beautiful on this! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she's a doll! You colored her up adorably Sherri! I don't know why kids in raincoats are just so melt your heart cute!

    ReplyDelete