My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 2, 2012

It's Monday again!

Isn't it funny how Mondays just seem to creep up on you?  One minute it is Friday nite & the next minute it is Monday again.  Just how does this happen!!  ha ha



I decided to share another birthday card tonite.  I made this one for those masculine birthdays that are always so hard to make anything for.  Why can't guys appreciate furry little animals or flowers & glitter the way we do?  lol    This happy little chef is from Digi Doodles & I colored him in copics. The flourishes are from Spellbinders & the paper from my stash.  I hope the guy who gets him will be pleased.

Enjoy your week!  Catch you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Weekends are the two shortest days of the week, aren't they? This guy is cute, cute, cute! You really know how to pick 'em. Great card for a masculine birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reckon the speed of a weekend passing is connected to how teaspoons always disappear and socks get eaten by the washing machine. He's a great digi for a guy... yes why don't they appreciate cute animals??

    ReplyDelete