My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 26, 2012

Ignore the calendar!

Yes, I know the calendar says it is March, but when you need Halloween cards, you have to just ignore the date & think October.  These two cards were a lot of fun. The first is from Mo Manning.


He was colored with copics and the paper is from my stash.  The spider, too.  (Who has spiders in their "stash" you are probably saying) You would not believe what I have in my stash!!  lol

The second card I really loved until I added some dimensional stick on's from my endless stash of oddities. I would have taken them off, but they were firmly attached.

This cute little kitten is all ready for his big night. I added a web I cut from my Cricut. Would you believe I just spent 20 minutes looking for this stamp & can't find it! I think it was a Peachy Keen, but promise I will let you know if not.  If you could see my desk right now you would understand. I'm a crafter who gets everything but the kitchen sink out for each card. And on nights when I am tired, I don't put it all away.  Now you know my deepest secret!  I'm a really messy stamper! My house has to be neat but my stamp room can be messy. 

Better get busy.  Lots to do before Castle comes on.  Can't miss that show!

Catch you all later!



4 comments:

  1. Sherri
    I love your halloween cards! Halloween is my favorite to make cards because I love those colors! Also love the thank you card - you are on a roll ;) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my.. these are both so cute. I too am a messy crafter. I take all my stuff out but get too tired to put it away. BUT I can't make another project until I clean it all up. I am an oddity. LOL. Your coloring is fabulous too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tee hee! These are darling! And I thought I was getting ahead working on some father's day cards. That second card is a Peachy Keen stamp. I have it, too, and think it's so cute. I'm the same way with my stamping as far as getting everything out and making a huge mess. When I was doing design work it was a disaster. Never had time to put stuff away. Now I'm better. Messy as I go, but clean up after. Of course, sometimes I might spend days trying to get a card finished, so the mess stays there all that time.

    ReplyDelete