My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 17, 2012

At least it's green!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I should be posting a St. Patrick's Day card tonite, but at least my card is green!  That will have to do for today.  This is a Mo Manning image I thought would be the perfect guy birthday card. "Congratulations" seems a strange sentiment for a birthday card, but the inside says "On getting a little bit older & better than ever"  I colored him with copics and cut him out with a Spellbinder die.

I hope the guy who receives this will like it! It has tools, so that should be a start in the right direction!

We hit a record 85 degrees here today!  The normal is 48, so you can imagine how odd it feels to be this hot so early.  Not that anyone is complaining! ha ha 

I'm off to work on more cards & will be back tomorrow, hopefully, with something wonderful.
Catch you then!

2 comments:

  1. All birthdays deserve a "congratulations". Super card. Love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man + tools = happy man in my experience! I'm sure it will go down a treat!

    ReplyDelete