My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 5, 2012

Another thank you..

Well, it's Monday again, isn't it?  Another long day working when I would much rather have been home making cards. I need to win the lottery!

Today's card is a thank you I made with a Hero Arts stamp I bought several years ago.  I added a cute ribbon border with one of my Marianne Design dies that lets you weave ribbon thru it.

I thought about coloring the flower but decided to go with total black & white. I hope you like it.

Four more days until the weekend!  ha ha

Catch you later!

5 comments:

  1. Who would think that a black and white card could be so dang cute, but I LOVE it! Fabulous stamp and the polka dots and gingham are just perfect with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that stamp and it's fantastic in black and white! The ribbon border sets it off perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. Love the die with the ribbon through it. I have four more days until spring break. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sherri! I love your black and white creation! Very cool border... love the gingham with the polka dot! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything about this card. I really like the way you wove the ribbon thru the die cut.

    ReplyDelete