My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, February 27, 2012

Sympathy time

It's sympathy time.  I could use some!  Boo Hoo!  I worked till 8:15 tonite & am exhausted.  It's a good thing I have some cards from this weekend to share.  I'm way too tired to work on any tonite. This is a sympathy card I made from a dollar stamp in the bin at Michaels.  I stamped it in the center of an embossed piece I made with one of my embossing folders. I cut around it & then added the beautiful celtic heart from Cherry Lynn designs.  I hope whoever gets it will find it comforting.


Well, I'm off to look for something for dinner & to finish watching Castle. Tomorrow is supposed to be another white knuckle drive with freezing rain. How many days until spring??

Catch you later!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, dear, I feel sorry for myself when I work till 5:30! You're so good to be writing a blog post after such a day. This is beautiful with the white embossing and the lovely bird. A wonderful sympathy card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a long day. I hope you get some extra time off on another day. This folder is sooo pretty. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty embossing folder. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete