My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 25, 2012

It's the guy's turn today

Hi,
Since the last couple of posts have been more on the feminine side, I thought we should give the guys a turn today.  This is a birthday card I made last weekend.  I wanted something pretty generic but suitable primarily for the guys.This is a Mo Manning image I have used before, but it is just so darned cute that I'm sure I will go to it many times yet. He is colored with pencils & gamsol. When I color at Gail's house, I usually just take my pencils.  Carting all my markers is just too much work. I'm one of these anal people who has them stored by color & to take them all out of my holder & dump them in my bag would just take too much time re-sorting again.  Call me lazy!  lol  I do love coloring with pencils too, though, and they are way cheaper!

The paper was from a huge pad  by Recollections. I think this may be a Michael's brand name. They have some wonderful huge paper pads which you can get with your coupons & the papers are really assorted.  Hard to pass up for a paper addict, I can tell you!  Something about a big fat pad of paper that just calls to you like a siren song!  That's my excuse & I'm sticking to it!  Have a great Saturday.

Catch you all later! I'm off to stamp & get creative!!

4 comments:

  1. Sherri
    This is a really cute guys card.
    Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the coloring on this. Great sentiment for it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Great job on this image...love the bright greens!
    You can make up any sentiment for this image! Great job Sherri!
    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is extra, extra fab. Love your coloring as always. The die works perfectly for this.

    ReplyDelete