My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, February 10, 2012

It's Friday!

Hooray for Fridays!  I think there should be 5 of them in every week! lol   We are back to bitter cold temps & wind which makes it even more inviting to stay in the house & make cards this weekend.
This is a thank you card I made last week from a Hero Arts stamp I got in Omaha.  You can't see the glitter on the flowers, but you know how I love glitter.  I used some old markers & the "huffing" method I haven't used in ages & ages. The paper is from my stash & the background die is a Spellbinders.


After what has been a really hectic week, I plan to get some quality card making time in during the next two days. Hopefully, when I come back I will have something exciting to share. Stay warm!

Catch you later!

4 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the Friday thing! I can't wait to wake up all refreshed in the morning and not have to spend the day at work. This is such a pretty card, Sherri! I can see the glitter and it's divine! I can imagine how much MORE divine it is in real life. Love sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beeeautiful Sherri! Love the glitter and your layout and colouring. Another fabulous design!
    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! beautiful tulips! Love it Sherri!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with this stamp. Just a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete