My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 5, 2012

I wish you "Re-leaf"

I love a good play on words & this image from Inky Antics provides the perfect one. "Not feeling good? I wish you re-leaf"....How cute is that to cheer someone up when they aren't feeling well! I colored him with copics & matted him on a beautiful oval doily I made with one of my new dies from Cheery Lynn Designs.  The paper is from my stash.



I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  And for those of you, like my daughter, who got about 14 inches of snow yesterday (the wet & heavy kind) I wish you "re-leaf" too!  

I'm off to see what else I can make with all my new toys.  Catch you all later!

1 comment:

  1. Those are some pretty shiny red boots. Love this. I like that you did the die in a cream. He is stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete