My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Get some rest!

I thought a get well card might be good for today.  I've eaten so much food all day I could really use a stomach pump.  Today was my birthday & we had food day at work.  We had breakfast pizza to start the morning, followed by really yummy loose meats, chips, fruit & cheesecake.  Then I went out to eat with Dad & came home to eat the best chocolate cake I have ever eaten.  I can't even move I am so full! Why do we always do "food" for celebrations? 

Today's card is another of the hilarious stamps I picked up a couple of weeks ago in Omaha. It's an Art Impressions stamp & I laughed when I saw it. If you have ever been in the hospital, this is exactly what happens. She is colored with copics & I used my new dies to finish her.

Well, I have a million things to do yet, so I'll catch you all later. 

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday!!! I do know what it's like to be constantly woken up in the hospital...so funny! Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Didn't know you were a February gal! Andy's birthday is Feb. 18th. Glad you had a nice day! -amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone who has ever been in the hospital can relate to this one. Great card.

    ReplyDelete