My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 2, 2012

Thanking Santa..

Well,  gals, if you are anything like me, you have some thank you notes to send off.  Normally, I make up a bunch before Christmas, but with everything this year, I barely had time to finish my Christmas cards.  So last night was a much needed "catch up" session to get that done.  The stamp I used was from Whipper Snappers & is one I have had for years, but have always loved & use a lot. It's super fast to color up & I knew I could play with my new dies too.

I used my new Lifestyle Crafts oval dies (check out the huge number of sizes in each pkg!) and my new Spellbinder die, Perfect Petals.

If you are like me, you already have the Spellbinder ovals, but these new Lifestye Crafts dies come in 1/4 inch increments and each pkg. has from 11 to 13 different sizes which makes it a lot easier to find just that perfect size for an image!














Another version. It's amazing what just changing the paper color does.  And with an image this quick to color, you can make a lot of these very quickly.
And finally, another version created with a gorgeous die from Marianne Design. It's hard to see the embossing on the black paper in a photo, but it creates a gorgeous flower along the edge.

Better get busy & see what else I can come up with. I still have a lot more gorgeous dies like the ones I used on yesterday's post.  Catch you all later!                                                                                       

3 comments:

  1. well, you sure are having fun Sherri! Adorable cards...everyone will love receiving the benefit of your creative spirit already this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three are fantastic. Your little lamb is so cute. Love the dies too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the elongated shape, too, and that corner flourish, and I've surely indulged in those Marianne dies. It's fun to see these in all the different colors. Like a candy shop! Cute little stamp!

    ReplyDelete