My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Something Simple

Today's card is pretty simple.  Not a lot of extra doo-dads or flash.  I used a Mo Manning image and colored her with copics.  The background was kraft paper I ran thru an embossing folder & then highlighted the snowflakes with white ink. Pretty basic.  But she was such a beautiful image, I'm hoping she didn't need much else.

It was 9 below here this morning & foggy!  I could only see about a car length for about half of my drive to work.  Somehow foggy mornings don't go with cold, snow & ice!  Did I mention how much I HATE winter! ha ha 

I had better get to work on my Xmas cards.  I'm way behind!  Hope you are all having a fabulous week!

Catch you again tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. You colored her just perfect! I love the green's and browns. This is just so special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card! Love the gingham ribbon with this image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have I mentioned how much I love to visit here? Your colors on this are so warm and inviting, and, of course, your coloring is divine!

    ReplyDelete