My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, December 12, 2011

More Xmas!

Another fast post tonite.  It seems everyone at work has caught some kind of "crud" for want of a better word. Me included. I think I was up half the nite coughing & blowing my nose so I have a feeling I may be hitting the couch early tonite with a dish of rocky road ice cream to make me all better! When I'm sick, all I want is ice cream!


Obviously I didn't take a good picture of this one.  I'm going to blame it on my "crud", of course.  This is another Mo Manning digi & she is so beautiful I just had to color her up. I added glitter to the wings....have to have glitter....

Hope you are having a good week.  Catch you all later!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I just made a card up with this one myself a couple of days ago. She's just gorgeous!
    My favorite image this year.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this is person, and I don't think there's a camera that can capture the beautiful coloring you did with this. Wonderful card, Sherri.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my heart goes out to you trying to have a normal first christmas after losing your dear Mum Sherri...ot will get better I promise you...your colouring of this Mo beauty is superb...the design is perfect for her and shows her to her very best
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your crud! Ice cream does have magical powers, doesn't it? In spite of the crud, you still managed to make a beautiful card. Love the image! Of course she had to have glitter. She's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. I love the colors you chose. Hugs to you and I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! love how you colored her Sherri! get well!

    ReplyDelete