My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Whee!!

Doesn't it look like they are all having fun?  And who doesn't have fond memories of playing in the snow!  This little trio is another Penny Black stamp from the set my daughter gave me. It was colored with pencils & the paper is from The Paper Studio. The snowflakes are punches and the ric rac trim from a die I love & use a lot.
I haven't had a lot of time to work on cards the past two weeks as my sister has been here, but I did manage to finish this card I had started earlier. 

Hope you are all having a wonderful week! Catch you later!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like they are having a blast! Wonderful card.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice that your sister has been w/you! Did you get her stamping too? Adorable card... love gingham...love dots and what cute critters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie!! Love the hedgie and as always, you have come up with another fabulous card! Hope you had a wonderful visit with your sister!
    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Two of them are having a ball :),

    ReplyDelete