My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Boo!

With all the leaves falling down & covering my yard, it feels like time to work on Halloween cards. And that is so much more fun than going outside & raking leaves!  At the rate my neighbor's tree is shedding them, I'm guessing by the end of the week I will need a guide dog to find the sidewalk!  So, I'm giving it a couple more days before I attempt to rake.  My theory is, why do it ten times!

This card is another of my all time favorite stamps and it is from Plum Purdy. Not only is it adorable, but it really reminds me of Brady. My daughter & I actually tried to get him to wear a red satin devil hat with horns when he was little & take a picture of him for Halloween. He wanted no part of the hat & in all of the pictures we did get, the hat was half off & covering his face.  I don't think he has fond memories of Halloween! lol

I colored this with copics & shaded with pencils. The web sides are done with a Martha Stewart punch and the spider buttons are from JoAnn Fabrics. 

Have a wonderful week everyone!  Catch you later!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, your coloring is just amazing on this! Love the shading on the pumpkins. What an adorable card. I just bought the same buttons. They are cute, aren't they.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im with you, no point doing it ten times if you can get away with once Marion...wow I love that fabulous image...perfect halloween card
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup! That's Brady. Very Cute! Love the buttons.

    ReplyDelete