My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Another tree card...

Well, I should be cleaning.  I actually started to clean my stamp room & had almost finished when I picked up this darned tree die to put it away.  From there, it all went downhill quickly.  I decided I just had to try making some fall trees & see what they looked like.  Here was the quick result.

I used the Memory Box tree die and then punched a quick Halloween fence with a Martha punch. I cut the bats off it & decided it would be a cute fence in front of my trees.

Now I REALLY have to get busy!  No more playing tonite.

Have a great Friday!

3 comments:

  1. Wow!! I love this card Sherri! I'd be the same as you.. couldn't put this die cut away without using it one, two last times haha! That picket fence is incredible too! What I find really neat is the tree on the right cut from patterned paper makes it look like a varigated leaf... kewl!
    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous card! I love the fence...love everything about it!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! How clever of you to nip those bats.

    ReplyDelete