My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remembering

Today is a day for remembering.  The television has played & replayed visions of 9/11 for several days now & each time I watch, I am brought back to that day.  I think we all remember where we were at the moment we first heard that a plane had hit the first tower. And how quickly the news turned into the unthinkable.  I pray we never have to experience anything like it again. 

Today I have to remember a birthday for someone at work.  Guy cards are always hard to come up with so I pulled out an Art Impressions stamp I have that does a double sided card.




This is the inside view.   I cut a "window" in the front of the card so the fat little pig could stick his head thru.
I'm hoping it will give him a chuckle when he opens his card.   I colored it with copics and a few pencils. The paper is from my stash. 

I hope you all have a wonderful week.  Catch you all later!

4 comments:

  1. I can't stop laughing at this stamped image!!! Can't you just hear them trying to shove the piggy through the window!?! Love the paper... plaids are my favourite!!
    Hugs,
    Sheree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Sherri! Great guy card! He'll love it! Of course my brain had to go thinking...trying to shove some weight around! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome. I love the way you created this card. Your coworker will really enjoy this. I remember that on 9/11/2011 that I was holding my 10 day old baby boy watching in horror. Still makes me so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cute card. I hope your co-workers appreciate your talent.

    ReplyDelete