My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The wait is finally over!

Can you believe it?  My first post in what seems like forever!  Thanks to my brilliant son-in-law, my computer is not only back up & running, but loaded with newer versions of most of my programs & more memory.  Now I just have to figure out the in's & outs of my programs.  ha ha  So bare with me if my cards don't look perfect for awhile. 

This first one is a really happy, cheerful card.  I chose it because I am celebrating being back! lol
The image is a Mo Manning & the paper is from Me & My Big Ideas.  I colored her with copics & Prismacolor markers and added the gaudy flower from my stash. 
I have a huge stash of cards to post so I should be back tomorrow with another. Right now I have to stop so I can go throw a pan of brownies in the oven.  We had such a lousy day at work today I decided chocolate was the only thing that might save us all tomorrow.  I'm a firm believer in the power of 2 things: prayer & chocolate!

Catch you all tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. So happy to see you're back. I missed you and your awesome cards like this one. Fabulous coloring and the added flower on top of that pink DP really made that cake pop. (Is it a chocolate cake?)

    ReplyDelete