My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Monday, August 1, 2011

The wait is almost over!

I had hoped to have a card posted yesterday, but we still have a couple of snags to fix on my computer first. Hopefully, tomorrow I can start posting all the cards that are piling up.

My computer problems are almost fixed, thanks to my genius son-in-law & I can now climb stairs again. For those of you who may not know, what I thought was a pulled muscle turned out to be blood clots. Luckily, my dr. decided to send me up to the hospital to be sure.  And in the middle of blood clots & daily shots, I threw my back out too.  The last couple of weeks have been a bit "unpleasant" to put it mildly.  ha ha
At any rate, I'm doing better & will be back to posting daily, hopefully by tomorrow!

Catch you soon!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait. Tomorrow for sure, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear this. I am really glad that you are on the mend again. That must have been scary. Take good care of yourself..

    ReplyDelete