My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 11, 2011

This & That!

Hi everyone,
I hope you all had a great day! Here it is Thursday already & only one more day before the weekend. Time goes so fast!


Tonite I promised my daughter I would post a flower card.  I did have a new card with just flowers, but don't care for it so I'm substituting something "with" flowers instead.  Sneaky, huh?  (Mothers are like that sometimes! lol)  The first card I loved, and it does have flowers so it will pass the flower test.  It is another gorgeous Lilli of the Valley stamp and I used S.E.I. papers and a Magnolia die for the flowers  along with my Martha Stewart punches for the border & a Cheery Lynn Design die for the background.


The other card I'm going to add also has some flowers on it, but I know how much some of you love critters so I am posting this little cutie from Inky Antics. The message inside says "Hope you feel better lickety split!"

 I loved this cheerful paper from Me & My Big Ideas. The green fern is from Marianne Design and the pink flowers from my bottomless tub of Michael's wedding flowers.

Looks like we are getting some severe weather moving in so I'm going to head for the living room to watch the weatherman.

Have a great Friday! Catch you all later!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. These are wonderful. I was scrolling down to leave a comment on the first and saw the second. I so love that dog. I think I need to buy that one! Oh, the first card is very sweet. You've been busy!
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are darling Sherrie, I haven't been by so checked out a number of them. The sliders are so fun aren't they, love those bright colors you chose on yours. I really like the Mo Manning image card also, she is so cute with the lady bug backpack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are adorable. You must have had a lot of pent up creative juices from being without a computer so long. You're wearing me out!

    ReplyDelete