My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 26, 2011

Sorry Melissa!

Ok, I know I have posted a lot of this particular little gal from Prairie Fairy lately.  So many different images of her doing things that my daughter has requested that I please stop! ha ha  Unfortunately, I had this one last image already colored & needed to turn it into a birthday card so she will have to forgive me.  I promise the next card will be something totally different!  Cross my heart!


I had to use this border die that my friend Gail gave me last week.  I've been just chomping at the bit to make a card with it, but it didn't quite fit in with the Halloween theme somehow.  lol  At any rate, the die is from Memory Box & I think it is one of the most beautiful dies I have seen yet!  I'm sure you will see it on a lot of cards just because it is so darned beautiful.  The butterflies are from a Martha Stewart punch and I used my swiss dot embossing folder on the background paper.  She is colored with  pencils & gamsol. 

I hope you all had a great week!  Mine was pretty long & I am really glad it is finally Friday!  I'm hoping the weekend will go well & I will be able to get some family time with my daughter & her family before it is over.

Catch you all later!

3 comments:

  1. So cute! i just love that new die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. everytime I come on here Sherri you have something made to make me smile...another fantastic card and I love that cutie too
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! What a gorgeous border punch...I just have to get one!
    And I LOVEyour Halloween card with the purple & orange flowers! Yes, I am the same, I have to play with my new toys right away & I often end up making weird/odd cards that I normally wouldn't make. (If I wasn't so tired!) But in the end I like them & have had some great comments about them so I keep making them!
    Thank you SO much for sharing your cards, I just love your blog!
    P.S. I have two "helpers" like yours, although I am not sure they actually "help"! One sleeps on the job all the time & the other one gets on the desk & touches EVERYTHING from glitter to glue & everything in between!
    Thank you!
    Sunshine New Zealand
    www.ihearttostamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete