My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 12, 2011

It's finally Friday!

Hurray!!!! It's finally Friday!  I wish the weekends were as long as the weeks!  We finally got some rain last night. My yard looks like shredded wheat instead of grass.  It has been so dry here for weeks after the wetest spring in years.  Tonite I have some Magnolia cards to share.
Well, this isn't the edited version I had planned to share, but for the life of me, I can't find the one I edited so this will have to do. I'm still struggling with some of the features of the new software. The real card isn't quite these shades and her cheeks don't look like she has frost bite! lol  This is a Magnolia I have had for awhile & the paper was from my stash.  I cut out one of the large flowers & leaves & popped it up for interest.


Since I can't find the other Magnolia I edited either, I will post a critter just for my daughter! This is a Mo Manning image I have used before, but I had colored up several of them for guy cards & pulled some paper from my stash for this one.  I love his expression! If you had photos in the dictionary, this little guy should definitely be beside the word guilty! 

Better get busy!  Catch you all later!

1 comment:

  1. Both cards are super cute, but I am totally in love with that dog. Your coloring is spot on!

    ReplyDelete