My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 4, 2011

A flower for you!

In keeping with the happy to be back theme, here is a Lilli of the Valley stamp I fell in love with. She just has such a sweet face doesn't she?  The paper is from Paper Studio and the butterflies from Martha Stewart's buttterfly punch.  (One of my favorite punches) I can hear Gail laughing right now. She says I say that about every one of my punches!  Which means I say it a lot! I have this "thing" for punches.....and paper.....and stamps......and......

Today was a much calmer day at work.  I'm taking the credit for it because of the pan of brownies I took in this morning. Chocolate has magical powers! ha ha

Until tomorrow, everyone have a great Friday!

Catch you all later!

3 comments:

  1. This stamp is adorable and your coloring is beautiful. You even did punches on the envelope, very nice. I just recently started finishing the insides of cards. It will probably be another year before I actually start doing the envelopes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the paw prints, by the way. Is that new, or was I blind before?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Punch away woman, because your cards are wonderful. I will have to invest in some of these stamps. This is another jewel!

    ReplyDelete