My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Ladybug, Ladybug, fly away home!

After a frustrating night trying to get my computer up & running, I am halfway there.  I still don't have some of my programs (or they are hidden) but at least I can post!  YEAAA!!!!

Here is a card I made this afternoon.  The stamp is from Sassy Cheryl's digi stamps.  I loved the image! The sentiment if from My Sentiments Exactly & the paper is from my stash, probably K & Co. I found the buttons at Michaels.

You have no idea what I went thru to find this picture!  At least it was still there! I'm sure glad I got my hair cut yesterday or I would have pulled it all out tonite. 

Have a great weekend.  Catch you all later!

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute! The image is darling and so beautifully colored. I just love it! Sorry for your computer woes. I sometimes think we depend on them too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you've got your images back. My computer died on me in March and I almost lost everything. I went out and bought a backup drive and now have all my images stored on that and on my computer. I'm not taking any chances. This card is really cute! The buttons are adorable. They were meant to be on this card.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card. Yellow and red was definitely the way to go. The added ladybugs and your little doodles really add to the card.

    ReplyDelete