My helper

My helper

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I'm Back!

Well, I should save this for tomorrow, but decided to do a second post for tonite before I head off for bed. This is a baby card I made for one of the gals at work who just had a little boy today. I got the idea from a beautiful card posted on Splitcoast, where they had used a circle cut to create a baby buggy.  I took that idea & made a version of it for my card.  The Splitcoast card was far more beautiful & if I can find the site again, I will give her credit for it. I didn't have any lace long enough, so used a Martha Stewart flower punch for the lace and ran my circle thru an embossing folder to give it a basket-like texture on the buggy. The background was run thru another embossing folder & I cut small circles for the wheels & added buttons. It was a simple card to make.

Have a great day! The week is almost half gone now. Only a few more days & we will be enjoying another weekend again. Yeaaa!!!

If you didn't see the earlier post, you can scroll down for a chuckle.

Catch you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment